Planning on traveling this summer? Bring Seabury At Home with you. We offer a portability benefit that makes sure you’re covered even if you’re not in Connecticut.
Seabury At Home is Connecticut’s first home-based Life Care program for adults 50 and over. Our Life Plan allows you to live independently at home, with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your future healthcare needs are covered.
Membership benefits include:
- Up to 100% coverage of future long-term care costs
- Protection of financial assets
- Predictable costs and affordable/flexible fees
- Tax-deductible membership and monthly fees
- Integration with existing long-term care policy
- Portability benefit
Should your health change, your plan covers:
- Home nursing care (skilled care)
- Home health aides (personal care)
- 24/7 live-in companion
- Adult day care
- Home-delivered groceries and meals
- Facility-based assisted living, nursing home and memory support care, if needed
For more information on Seabury At Home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (203) 538-7720 or text Nick Olear at (860) 716-4729.