Do you have long-term care insurance? Whether your answer is yes or no, Seabury At Home is the perfect healthcare coverage option for you. Seabury At Home’s Personal Health Coordinators are available to manage your care and advocate on your behalf when you need it – not 90 or 100 days later. Our prepaid structure, with a one-time membership fee and low, predictable monthly fees, allows you to protect your assets and effectively plan for the rest of your life.
Planning on traveling this fall? Bring Seabury At Home with you. We offer a portability benefit that makes sure you’re covered even if you’re not in Connecticut.
Seabury At Home is Connecticut’s first home-based Life Care program for adults 50 and over. Our Life Plan allows you to live independently at home, with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your future healthcare needs are covered.
Membership benefits include:
- Up to 100% coverage of future long-term care costs
- Protection of financial assets
- Predictable costs and affordable/flexible fees
- Tax-deductible membership and monthly fees
- Integration with existing long-term care policy
- Portability benefit
Should your health change, your plan covers:
- Home nursing care (skilled care)
- Home health aides (personal care)
- 24/7 live-in companion
- Adult day care
- Home-delivered groceries and meals
- Facility-based assisted living, nursing home and memory support care, if needed
For more information on Seabury At Home, please email email@example.com, call (203) 538-7720 or text Nick Olear at (860) 716-4729.